Here are some photos taken this last week ... just to jog your memory ...
Kara typically displays a cheesy grin for the camera - so this smile is a rarity.
Red wavy hair and big blue eyes. And she definitely knows how to play the "but I'm so innocent and cute" factor.
Bath time is a riot with these two. I just sit back and watch them have an absolute ball for at least 20 mins.
Yes, mum usually cuts their hair. Although I only cut Sophie's fringe/bangs for the FIRST time 2 weeks ago since it took a full 21 months for it to reach her eyes. My gosh - Kara had this much hair when she was born!!
1 comment:
thank you for these wonderful pictures.
Our girls are spending a lot of time playing together as well and it is sooooooo nice to watch
Post a Comment