A sunny day in November, and not even that cold. The girls and the neighbor kids took advantage of dry, non-gloomy weather and they entertained themselves most of the day with fort-building, a picnic, and a circus performance (one of those performances the parents are expected to watch though). Easy parenting day!!
I recall loathing the day-light savings change last year, but this year was fine. Kara knows not to get up before 7am on weekends ... so I changed her clock radio last night, she woke up at he usual time and must have figured she had just woken up early and stayed in bed ... didn't hear a peep out of her until exactly 7am. Sophie wsn't that easily fooled and it took her a little convincing to "go read books or something". The time change must have screwed with her somewhat though as she napped today for 2.5 hours (!) AND went to bed at 5:30pm!!!
3 comments:
Lucky you with the daylight savings time adjustment!
And, I love the fort game outside.
adorable picture of the 2 of you.
Have I told you yet that I love that you're doing this again this year. Because I do!
Post a Comment