Did I tell you the one about the left hook I received from my 6 y.o.?
Forget soccer or gymnastics, I swear this girl is the next Ali !!
I was reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I always get really animated when I’m reading to the kids ... voices, actions and getting them "involved" in the story. I was reading the part towards the end where they all get on the glass elevator ... the elevator that rushed with the speed of a rocket, shooting up and up, the one that also leaps sideways.
Let me repeat the section (paraphrasing) ... with actions:
... the elevator that rushed with the speed of a rocket (she punched off to the side with her left hand, as fast as a rocket); shooting up and up (she punched up in the air with her right hand); it leapt sideways (she punched the air sideways with her left hand ... as I happened to lean into her) ... POW, right in the kisser!
She is left handed. It actually hurt!
I was trying to laugh it off (as it was somewhat amusing) but she was SO very upset at the thought of hurting me. Poor thing (and poor me!!).
3 comments:
What color is it now?
ouch!
oh no, that hurts!
I am sure you will be more selective with your future reading
Post a Comment