Saturday, November 3, 2012

Others blogs I follow and why

Nothing noteworthy really ... and I really don't spend a whole lot of non-work time on the computer each day ...  but in general they fall into the categories of cooking blogs (really got back into cooking this year), sports blogs (mainly of athletes I know, their races, their journeys), and a few mommy/life blogs (mix of funny, sad, and in between ... but all by women I have never met).

When my computer's hard drive died earlier this year, I did cull the ever growing list of blogs I was half following which was really nice - I definitely had some deadwood in there. I now have them listed by those I check almost daily, every other day, and then the ones I check when I can't sleep!

I probably follow more cooking blogs than anything else. Just made an Indian kidney bean dish today, Rajmah, from a blog - delicious!

1 comment:

V said...

Do you follow Orangette? She's Seattle-based and has two restaurants with her husband (I think I mentioned her to you during your Bklyn visit). She posts recipes regularly and if you have time, read her book! She's a lovely writer.