Despite Kara's insistence on "
go to mooseum to see dinosaurs pleeezz", this weekend was filled with trains, trains and more trains. On Saturday we took her to see the train display at Union Station (sorry, forgot the camera). She had a great time and asked to see the trains again (and dinosaurs) on Sunday. We went to the X-mas/train display at the botanical gardens this time which was a lot more fun for kids I think. Inside they only have 1 train but it goes around a huge christmas tree and village, while outside they have about 5-6 trains winding through quite the extensive series of tracks, bridges, villages, etc. Since Sophie was asleep in the car with Lance, I took Kara to see the trains for about 40 mins. When she got back to the car she made dad take her back to see them again for another 40 mins!
The inside display.
Kara refused to pose for the camera, so this is as close as I got.

The outside display.
No comments:
Post a Comment