Friday, January 25, 2008

Don't hear this everyday

Almost forgot - this is what was written on Kara's daycare report yesterday:

"Kara is taking naps each day. Kara is a joy to have in the classroom!"

Kara hasn't napped in daycare for months. She'll supposedly lay there quietly for a little while I'm told, but never nap. And because she is getting more sleep during the day, she is also getting more sleep at night (sleep begets sleep!). She is now back to her 12.5 hour sleeps at night!

And she obviously pours on the charm with the teachers at daycare! I swear this is a completely different child to the one we cared for over the weekend. Just goes to show that the happier we are and the less stressed our family life is, the happier Kara is and the more secure she feels in her own little world.

Glad to have our crazy monster back!

1 comment:

Thrift Store Mama said...

Fiona - This is so, so true for us with Esther. If I am rushed or cranky, Esther is invariably difficult. When I get going earlier in the morning and am rushing less, she'll do almost anything willingly!