P.S. Mum - in case I forget to tell you, Kara is now ~32.5 lbs & Sophie is 18lbs 14 oz.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
They call me Fang
Sophie broke her New Year's Resolution this morning by waking ... and staying awake ... at 5:10am (hence the early post). And what better way to spend such an early hour than by capturing her dracula-like smile.
I also noticed teeth #5 & 6 breaking through already. Lucky me.
P.S. Mum - in case I forget to tell you, Kara is now ~32.5 lbs & Sophie is 18lbs 14 oz.
P.S. Mum - in case I forget to tell you, Kara is now ~32.5 lbs & Sophie is 18lbs 14 oz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so pray oh sister of mine, what was my youngest niece's years resolution?? it wasn't to sleep to 0900 every day perchance??
Post a Comment