Sunday, November 28, 2010

Letter to Santa

Sophie's list:
1) her own "updress skirt dress" (this would be a "proper" tutu)
2) her own dress that touches the floor (like a princess ballgown I gather)
3) her own unicorn pillow pet (supposedly the rage at school)
4) her own chapstick (??!!)

Funny how Sophie added "my own" this and that ... I guess she notices that she gets a lot of hand-me-down stuff! Re the chapstick, if I recall, I did take Sophie's chapsticks from her as she somehow used all hers up within 2 days (smooshing it into her own face as opposed to constant application) so I think this is her way of telling me she is "grownup" enough to have one of her own again.

Kara's list:
1) a dress that touches the floor
2) a unicorn pillow pet
3) her own computer (so she doesn't have to share mine!)
4) Harry Potter set (I clarifed "the books?" ... "no", she said, "just the set" ... ??)
5) a kitten (oh, I really hope Santa brings this too!!)

Kara's initial list consisted of about 10 items but she was concerned that Santa couldn't make them all in time (as opposed to the concern that Santa truly does know who has been naughty or nice!). Her final list ended up being a dress and a pillow pet and she'd be happy with whatever else she got. Whew!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Chapstick has equally high billing at our house too. Go figure?!