This is the first time Kara has drawn anything like this - quite "scientific" really! Reminds me of when my mother showed me some botany drawings she did when she first wanted to study botany (I was extremely impressed mum!) ... maybe it skips a generation.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
The life cycle of a plant
I would call it the life cycle of a plant ...
... but the artist herself told me "no, this is a flower growing in the dirt (the black part), and these are the seeds inside the petals, then the seeds drop to the ground, then they grow into bigger seeds under the dirt (the bottom purple & blue "bigger" seeds), then they grow into a flower again". Of course I always prefer her explanations to the real thing!
This is the first time Kara has drawn anything like this - quite "scientific" really! Reminds me of when my mother showed me some botany drawings she did when she first wanted to study botany (I was extremely impressed mum!) ... maybe it skips a generation.
This is the first time Kara has drawn anything like this - quite "scientific" really! Reminds me of when my mother showed me some botany drawings she did when she first wanted to study botany (I was extremely impressed mum!) ... maybe it skips a generation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love seeing how their minds work!
That is SO great! I can't believe how much she knows already! I learned that when I was in 2nd grade if I am not wrong, and she even drew it! That is wonderful!!! She is so smart!!!
Post a Comment